Last updated 15/10/2019
This site is not a substitute for personal professional health advice.
Online Service Agreement
The Meke Meter is an online health database and communications service. Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using The Meke Meter. By using The Meke Meter, you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions below, which are intended to be fully effective and binding between The Meke Meter and its users.
When you use The Meke Meter, you understand that:
- The Meke Meter does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet.
- The Meke Meter does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or correctness, timeliness, or usefulness of any reports opinions, advice, services, merchandise or other information provided through the service or on the Internet generally and neither will The Meke Meter be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance upon the information provided through this web application. The Meke Meter does not independently verify the information available through this web application.
- In no event shall The Meke Meter be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive, or any other monetary or other damages, fees, fines, penalties, or liabilities arising out of or relating in any way to this service, or sites accessed through this service, and/or content or information provided herein. Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with the service is to stop using the service.
- You also understand that this Agreement is entered into and performed in the Sovereign State of New Zealand, and is governed by and shall be construed in all respects under the laws of New Zealand, exclusive of its choice of law or conflict of laws provisions. In any claim or action directly or indirectly arising under this Agreement or related to this web application, each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the High Court of New Zealand and each party waives any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such court. If any of the provisions of this Agreement are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction not to be enforceable, then such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to its subject matter. It may not be modified except as described elsewhere in this Agreement. Anything in the web application inconsistent with or conflicting with the terms of this Agreement is superseded by the terms of this Agreement.
- The Meke Meter cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from this web application will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You as user are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to The Meke Meter for the reconstruction of any lost data. The Meke Meter does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of this web application.
- If you are using our services in your personal capacity and the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 is applicable then the exclusions of liability set out above to the extent that they are prohibited by the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 do not apply to you.